Our Detailing Process:
- Secure customer's personals (loose change,
sunglasses, pens, notepads, etc.) in Zip Loc bags and set aside.
- Pre-treat door jambs, wheel wells, trunk jambs,
frame rails, and grill with mild degreaser/cleaner.
- Pressure wash all door jambs, wheel wells, trunk
jambs, frame rails, grill, window seals, door seals, emblems, key holes,
door handles, gas filler area.
- Wash car by hand with clean wash mitt and mild
car wash detergent. Scrub license plates clean with appropriate brushes
- Hand clean wheels with industrial strength wheel
cleaner and assorted brushes and degreasers. Pressure wash wheels and
wheel well with 1500 psi of water.
- Remove large deposits of road tar, bugs, and tree
sap using multiple applications of bug and tar remover. In some cases,
lacquer thinner must be used to remove exceptionally embedded
- Hand dry vehicle with damp chamois towel. Door
seals, window seals, trim pieces, trunk jambs, emblems, and external
mirrors must be 'blasted' dry with 90 psi of compressed air.
- Polish and wax all painted surfaces with Cyclo
polisher, mild compounding/polishing foam pad, and high gloss Meguiars
wax. Minor surface scratches are removed, paint achieves a reflection
superior to new condition, and the embedded wax provides approximately
12 weeks of protection from dust, water spotting, and UV fade if vehicle
is washed by hand every 10-14 days.
- Dress tires and wheel wells with water-based and
high-silicone rubber/plastic dressing.
- Remove floor mats from interior. Shampoo clean.
- Using compressed air gun (90 psi), 'blast' dust
from vents, console, dash, under seats, between seats, upholstery seams,
in crevices and hard to reach places, between seat cushions, into map
pockets, into cockpit switches and controls, steering wheel gaps, trim
pieces. . . anywhere fingers cannot clean. Vacuum out resulting dust and
- Clean headliner stains
- Clean upper trim parts (upper seat belt anchors,
plastic pillar facades) with appropriate cleaners and degreasers.
- Clean leather seats and head rests with
appropriate brushes and cleaners. Be sure to clean deep in seams,
creases, along piping, and in map pockets. Apply leather conditioner
- Shampoo and dry cloth seats.
- Clean all surfaces in trunk area. Remove spot
stains as necessary from trunk liner. Lift trunk liner and vacuum/clean
spare tire. Push seats forward to vacuum crease where rear seats meet
trunk. Wipe clean trunk jambs and decklid.
- Clean lower trim parts (door sills, lower seat
sections, foot wells, door panels, map pockets, ash trays, door handles,
door pulls, windows switches with appropriate cleaners and degreasers.
- Scrub clutch, brake, and gas pedals clean with
appropriate cleaners and degreasers.
- Shampoo and dry all carpeted surfaces. Clean
exterior and interior glass using glass-specific microfiber towels and
Stoner's Invisible Glass glass cleaner. Repeat 2-3 times to remove all
hazing and streaks. Remove glue, tree sap, and stickers when necessary
using lubricated razor and adhesive remover.
- Return customer's personal items to car.